Operations Manager & Project Manager Pour on the Art
Posted 1 year ago
This position reports directly to the Director, Operations 7 Project Management and is responsible for assisting in the day-to-day operations of the company, and will assist in the growth of company projects as assigned.
- Assist the Director, Operations & Project Management in supervising daily operations of organization.
- Develop productive, profitable and achievement oriented working environment for employees.
- Address operational issues and concerns in a timely fashion.
- Supervise employees to ensure operational excellence and excellent customer services.
- Educate operations team on best practices, company policies and service excellence standards.
- Develop and maintain operational guidelines for staffs.
- Assist in interviewing, recruiting, training, performance evaluation, promotion, and termination activities.
- Determine staffing requirements, work assignment and schedules for new projects.
- Perform routine maintenance and repair.
- Maintain the facilities clean, safe, and organized.
- Coordinate with Operations Manager in different operational issues and promotional activities.
- Evaluate current operational strategies and recommend improvements.
- Generate operational reports for management as needed.
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
- 5 + Years of Management experience
- Ability to travel within and outside of the state of Ohio with little notice
- 5 + Years of running or manageing public events