Mystery Dinner Supervisor & Host
Escape the ordinary part-time job, and join our team at A Murder Mystery Dinner! We are looking to fill a role of Lead Host for our murder mystery dinner events, both live and virtual. Games are held on Fridays and Saturdays mainly with the occasional private event on the weekdays. Our Murder Mysteries are a combination of escape room and dinner theater type event.
- Hires & Trains new employees
- Welcome customers, help them check-in and answer any questions they have about the games
- Give customers an introduction to their game and walk them through the game rules
- Operate the game: monitor player progress as customers advance through their game, providing hints along the way as needed
- Make on the spot repairs to props if needed.
- Walk customers through their game afterwards. Show them any portions of the game they didn’t solve, answer any questions they have about the room, and take a group picture
- Reset the game to be ready for the next group of customers
- Answer phones, monitor and arrange bookings
- Shifts include on-call, weekdays, evenings, and weekends
- Willing to travel to Columbus, Ohio for training, travel around the local area, and around the state for large events.
- Must be extremely organized
- Out-going, energetic, enthusiastic personality
- Must be a creative thinker
- Must be a good problem solver
- Must be comfortable speaking in front of large groups of people
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Can think on your feet, be able to adapt and work well in a fast-paced environment
- Attention to detail, rooms must be monitored closely and reset correctly every time
- Ability to multitask
- This is an part time supervisory work environment
- Hours may range from 5 hours in a week to 25.
- Must be able to work unsupervised after training.
|Job Category||A Murder Mystery Dinner|
|Pay Rate||$13 to $16 / Hr|