Director, Operations & Project Management
Posted 1 year ago
This position reports directly to the CEO and is responsible for the day-to-day operations of the company while bringing the ideas and projects of the company’s senior leadership to life. This person will be solely focused on the expansion and future of the company.
- Focus on the development and expansion of company projects.
- Manage, train, and develop the operations managers to develope planned projects.
- Long-term planning to create initiatives that further the company’s overall goals.
- Coordinating different teams to foster exchange of ideas and provide cross-team learning opportunities.
- Assessing, creating, and analyzing departmental budgets to find ways to minimize expenses and optimize profits.
- Inspiring and motivating employees to perform at their best through positive encouragement and incentive initiatives.
- Communicating with the President & CEO about shifting company priorities and projects.
- Identifying potential problems and points of friction and working to find solutions to maximize efficiency and revenue.
- Identifying opportunities to expand or shift course to take advantage of changes in the market.
- Ensure all assigned tasks to yourself and subordinates are completed on time.
- 5 + Years of Unit Management experience.
- Ability to travel within and outside of the state of Ohio.
- Willingness to work 45 to 55 hrs a week as needed.