VP of Operations & Franchising
P2K Enterprises, LLC is a growing family entertainment company, and we are looking for a VP of Operations & Franchising for our thriving business. With your experience and talents, you’ll be able to lead our team of high-performing professionals to be efficient, productive, and effective. Our ideal candidate has extensive experience within the family entertainment industry, perhaps having worked your way up through the ranks to your role as an executive. We believe this path helps develop a unique mix of business and management expertise, plus proficiency with the practices, policies, and procedures of the label industry. We have our eye out for an individual with strong leadership skills and the ability to approach business from a creative point of view.
Objectives of this Role
- Collaborate with the management team in setting and driving organizational vision, operational strategy, and customer demands.
- Translate strategy into actionable goals for performance and growth helping to implement organization-wide goal setting, performance management, equipment management, and annual operating planning.
- Oversee company operations, building a highly inclusive culture ensuring team members thrive and organizational outcomes are met.
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
- Analyze internal operations and identify areas of process enhancement.
- Develop actionable business strategies and plans that ensure alignment with short-term and long-term objectives developed in tandem with the CEO.
- Directly oversee operations and partner with the CEO on sales management to achieve growth targets over the near term.
- Monitor performance with tracking and establish corrective measures as needed.
Skills and Qualifications
- BSc/BA in Business Administration or relevant field.
- 5+ years experience in executive leadership positions.
- Leadership skills, with steadfast resolve and personal integrity.
- Understanding of advanced business planning and supervisory issues.
- A solid grasp of data analysis and performance metrics.
- Be able to diagnose problems quickly and have foresight into potential issues.
- Printing Industry experience
- 401K, Medical.
- Paid Sick and Vacation days.
- Job Type: Full-time
|Salary||$50,000 - $80,000 / yr|