Area General Manager
Full Job Description
P2K ENterprises is looking for a creative, team-based leader who can not only rally staff into high gear, maintains units, technology, and aesthetics, but also someone self-motivated, meticulously organized, an expert communicator/trainer, and can thrive under pressure in a fast-paced (but insanely fun) environment.
We are an entertainment business, and it is up to you to make sure your location stays entertaining.
We’re seeking passionate people that are motivated to be in a leadership position in a quickly growing escape room company, with incredible upward mobility, and the chance to flex those innovative muscles. We’re looking for candidates who can contribute to the success of the business and share our commitment to deepening relationships between people through creative entertainment.
In exchange, you will be given an opportunity to succeed in a progressive and inspiring environment. We will invest in you, develop you, and keep you moving on a career path that helps you pursue your passion.
- Organize all assigned store operations and delegate responsibilities to staff
- Proactively manage the assigned store(s) to meet and report performance metrics
- Effectively builds strong relationships, leads and develops a team
- Responsible for team building, scheduling, performance management, retention, and staff development
- Maintain operations by initiating and coordinating policies and procedures
- Cultivating and maintaining a healthy culture
- Keep knowledge and understanding of market trends
- Ability to perform all branch job functions – general manager, front desk, game master, marketing, design, and sales.
Qualifications & Skills:
- At least 2-4 years of management experience
- Experience in meeting or exceeding assigned sales goals
- Comfortable with learning new computer applications
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Excellent organization and leadership skills
- Able to identify talent and recruit employees
- Analytical mind and familiarity with data analysis and budgeting principles
- Able to promote the business to corporate clients and secure bookings
- Training in Marketing, Sales, & Design Team
- Basic financial understanding
- 45-55 hrs / week
- Nights & Weekends
- Some Holidays
|Job Category||P2K Enterprises, LLC|