Part-time Project Coordinator
Full Job Description
P2K Enterprises, LLC is a growing company in the family entertainment industry. Our core business is in escape rooms and murder mystery dinners. We are expanding our portfolio of services and beginning our growth beyond our local market. We enjoy a relaxed and flexible schedule along with the company of a growing and multi-talented team. As we are looking to expand and, we could really use your help!
Here’s what we’re looking for:
Project Coordinator, Part-time
The Project Coordinator’s primary responsibility will be to oversee projects for the expansion of our company into new markets. The project coordinator oversees running each of our company’s core growth projects. While in this role, you would act as a liaison between 3rd parties and our executive team, communicating the companies needs clearly and effectively. You would work closely with the team to ensure that the scope and direction of each project is on schedule. The project coordinator plans, documents, and oversees all aspects of the projects for which he/she is responsible.
- Locating and scouting new properties for potential new stores for the company
- Coordinates with local zoning, building and other city departments required for obtaining necessary permits.
- Arrange initial product and inventory purchases for new locations.
- Communicates work needed, client goals, edits and concerns to creative team so that additional work can be done to produce a satisfactory final product
- Keeps track of all client information and schedules to ensure that every project is on-task
- Works directly with each client, acting as a liaison between client and creative team
- Creates and executes project plans, including deadlines, status updates, approval, and final delivery
- Perform market research on prospective areas for new stores.
- Be able to work up to 25 hours per week, to grow into full time as the company grows
- Be able to travel to prospective markets to scout locations.
- Extreme organizational and time management skills
- Demonstrated experience in planning, organizing and executing projects of varying priority and delivering them within specified timeframes
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, so that messages are on-point and never lost in translation
- An ability to jump from one project to the next to keep up with changing priorities
- 1-3 years’ experience working in a fast-paced environment with a focus on marketing
|Job Category||P2K Enterprises, LLC|